ADA Nationwide Online Tournaments
American Darters Associations Online Tournaments through the Radikal Machines
Friday, January 12th:
ADA Open Singles
7:30pm Central Time – Women’s
8:00pm Central Time – Men’s
64 Member Bracket Double Elimination
- Best of 5 Winners Side – Crk-501-Crk-501-Crk
- Best of 3 Losers Side – Crk-501-Crk
- Standard Cricket – 30 rds
501 – OI/DO – 17 rds -Split Bull
- Random start game 1
- Loser starts remaining games
Entry: $25 per member
Signup – Online at ADA website Start December 12th – January 5th
Max 2 members per machine
Number of spots paid out announced after event registration is closed.
General Rules for all events
- You must be a current 2018 ADA Member ($20) Sign up and Renew here
- Eligibility: You must be a current 2018 ADA Member to play in January’s Event!
- Places will be adjusted based on participation:
- First 64 members to sign up
- Members over 64 will be placed on a waitlist
- Patented Remote Referee System will be used to validate matches
- Members using false or wrong identification will be invalidated and not eligible for prizes
- ADA or Radikal United States reserves the right at any time to modify the rules of any events on the calendar if needed to ensure the integrity of the competitions
- NOTE: due to differences in OL play vs Face to Face play – darts that do not register are not recorded by the remote referee system and therefore could be rethrown with face to face matches only.
- Members winning cash prizes will be required to fill out financial forms prior to receiving payouts
- Members under the age of 18 are ineligible to claim prizes
- Teams may only sign up for one event per day
- Next Online Tournament dates TBA
- No online event entry fee will be refunded once received by the ADA Home Office
- No two 2018 ADA Professionals may participate on the same team in the Neutralizer (Doubles) Events. Also for the Neutralizer event a CAP of 50 PPDA will be enforced upon signup. Example: if two member’s ADA PPDA’s added up have a combined PPDA of 50 points or more they are ineligible to participate.
- For the Professional Singles on Sunday, December 3rd, you must be on the 2017 ADA Professional List here: http://www.adadarters.com/ada-professional-darters-list/ ADA Steel Tip Professionals may enter into this online event.
- All ADA Sportsmanlike Rules and Guidelines shall apply
- $100 Administration fee will be deducted per day
- An additional $10 fee will be applied for all late team entries upon request and approval
- Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for online checks to be tagged, processed and mailed out
Questions about this or any event can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 614-4380 ext 1001.
Day of event(s) please call 636.614.4380 x 1003